Friday, September 27, 2013

Special Delivery

I had an incredibly special delivery awaiting me on my doorstep today!  From Scentsy!  Of course, I ordered it, but it arrived!  And my massive collection of scented wax just grew!


And boy did Scentsy go out of their way to make me feel special.


First, it arrived in a box.





Just a normal box, right?  Then there was a bunch of brown paper that didn't need its picture taken.  But there was a foil bag!  And not just any foil bag, one with a zipper!!!



And inside?  Oh inside was something marvelous!


Not the wax.  No, I knew about all of those.  It was this.  It was an ice pack!


After that, I didn't feel so cheated by the $8 shipping costs.  I felt like I'd gotten my money's worth.


Oh yeah, and all dozen of the scents were worth it too.  But they hardly compare....



The cat wasn't nearly as amused about the delivery.  She much prefers my Toms.

No comments:

Post a Comment