Friday, September 13, 2013

So Much Glue




The Redhead and I happened to be in a Target the other day and spotted glue 70% off.  And then I had an epiphany.  Next thing you know, we had a lot of glue sticks and bottles of glue.  Enough for a class of 33 students.  Plus extras.  And this is how you buy it.  Because guess what?  Just as predicted, a lot of students don't have their school supplies, and those that do, are already running out of glue sticks.  The list only asked for two.  And bottles of glue weren't even on the supply list.


It's the little things.  And at 10 cents and 13 cents a piece, it doesn't cost that much to help a class out.  And I don't even want the class knowing it came from me.  Since The Redhead was with me, I just let her know we didn't want to make a big deal out of this, and she understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment