Friday, September 6, 2013

How we know we're not in Kansas....

When we'd be out of state, we used to stop by Sam's Club for fun, and mostly to gawk at the liquor section.  Not to buy it (we're not lushes, surprisingly enough), just to admire it, because you don't see that in Kansas.  You barely see alcohol anywhere other than in a liquor store.  Even in the Retail Giant- wine coolers and beer.  That's what you can purchase, except on Sundays.  I'm serious. No beer on Sundays.  You better prepare for game day in advance, buddies.  (That's not every county in Kansas though.)




So imagine my culture shock when I was inside a Dollar Tree purchasing photo frames and plastic bins for other projects and came upon this wine.  WINE!  In a Dollar Tree!  So, yes, naturally I had to buy it.  Because I could.  I doubt I'll ever drink it, but his bottle sure will be awesome in a project....

No comments:

Post a Comment