Monday, December 22, 2014

Pre-Baking Party Madness



I spent Friday morning on a baking frenzy.  I made hot cocoa cupcakes, hot cocoa cookies, chocolate chunk cookies, peanut butter kiss cookies, and Oreo truffles all before 11 am.
















I took a two hour break or more long enough to run errands that involved the school, buying additional supplies at Safeway and the 99 Cent Store, picking up a gift card, another stop at the school, and managed to eat some lunch.

Then The Redhead had a friend over after school and I was at it again.















Although putting those tiny houses together was far more difficult than expected, I enjoyed the house smelling like gingerbread anyway.







And well, I did throw out most of the gingerbread, as I didn't have time for that madness.  But I promise you, we had plenty of food for the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment