Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 3: Something with Peppermint

Just in case you're like our elf, Kirby and you're waiting around to find out what I'm making, I decided to go for something minty today.  I also was looking for something simple that used ingredients I already have around my kitchen.  I love making something new, but I love making something new that doesn't require fifteen trips to the grocery store.  Because that has happened.





This recipe met all of my criteria.





And it involved one of my favorite hobbies.




Murdering candy canes.




I also love that as simple as they are, they're kind of pretty too.




Like something out of Candyland.




If you would also like to try your hand at them, you can find the recipe here: peppermint meltaways






I'm also curious if they will go as fast as the gingerbread bites.  According to the 9:41 a.m. e-mail from Mister Man, there were only four left.  I'm guessing they were gone shortly thereafter.  I'm hoping these last a little longer, but I hope they're eaten just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment