Saturday, December 27, 2014

99 Reasons: Udi's and Udi's


I love that the 99 cent store carries a lot of gluten-free products throughout the year.  While I am not necessarily gluten-free and do not have Celiac like my mother-in-law, sometimes it's fun to try these other options.  Today, we saw Udi's bagels in the freezer section so I grabbed my phone to take a picture.  The Redhead thought this was so cruel to send to her grandmother, but I knew she'd be okay with it.  I wasn't torturing her, I was just sharing my finds with her.  She'll be in Arizona soon near her own 99 Cent stores.  Fortunately.  Hopefully she will have some luck there too.



Last Tuesday, The Redhead and I saw a lady with a cart full of treasures.  Apparently she has friends that work there, according to what she was telling another shopper.  I was trying to figure out what sort of box of Pillsbury goodies she had and never did get my answer.  But she had so many boxes of them!  Well, today, we found them!  Little did I know in the beginning that those boxes hold THREE PACKAGES of cookies in a box!!!  Two boxes is overkill, but once I realized there were three in a pack, I was too lazy to put one back.


We also found these huge packages of tortillas today.


And while coffee and dairy are not things I can consume anymore, I figure I will do something fun with that creamer.  I'm sure The Pinterestese will have some sort of recipe...I'm sure of it.



Mmmm....bagels.

Walgreens' online has this stuff at $20.  I'm curious what it's really like...



I shouldn't have bought all of those lemon bars, but I just couldn't help myself!!  Months ago, I was excited enough over a FIVE PACK.  TWELVE?!  Are you kidding me?!




 I'm so glad we had just bought these an hour earlier at Target for over double the price....on clearance.




The Redhead bought them for her father's stocking...


Thirsty sheets!  I could have used those a week ago when my sink threw up water underneath.  But now they're there.  I just hope there isn't a next time.



As you can probably tell, we find some interesting items at the 99 Cent Only Stores.  However, I don't always buy all the fun things.  Like a month ago when I found both a huge bottle of Tang and a huge canister of Tang mix.  Tempting though....as a joke.  I also passed up Nestle cut out cookie dough today.  And the big packs of bacon.  All of these lovely finds more than make up for not finding much in the last month....

No comments:

Post a Comment