Tuesday, December 23, 2014

99 Reasons: Christmas Goodies




Although I don't share my finds nearly as often as I should, I still continue to find treasures.  Those aprons above were $1.49 and a lot cheaper than it was going to be to sew aprons for our baking party.









We bought that Hallmark gift bag for our teacher's gift.



I LOVE the Challenge brand!  And we bought the pencil grips to put in the classroom goody bags.




I bought the latte packets for me until I remembered to check the ingredients after I came home.  Coconut oil.  Nope.  So, I had an idea to put them in the teacher's lounge instead.  That's a better place for them.  After all, I'm allergic.  Also, buying butter, real butter at the 99 cent store is always amazing.








Look at all of that cream cheese!  I've been going through cream cheese like crazy this month.










My feet are in excruciating pain almost every single day.  That Kerasal is fantastic.  I went back later and bought five more.  I'm not even kidding.





Also, we love Pillsbury cookies around here.  We can bake just a few at a time.  It comes in handy when I don't feel like making a big batch for just the three of us.  I'm sure I've skipped some trips, but it's not like you will know the difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment