Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 16: And 17 Too

Since this is a holiday week, I had the brilliant idea to bake on Sunday for both Monday and Tuesday.  






Molasses looks like I'm turning anything into a sundae.




Also, it's amazing that in under a week, I went through an entire jar of molasses making various treats.












While the molasses mix hung out in the fridge for a few hours, I started on Tuesday's treat.






This was by far one of the easiest and most perfect recipes I could have ever gotten my hands on.  Everything was explained so well.  In fact, both of Sunday's recipes were very well thought out.








I enlisted The Redhead's assistance.








She's a champ.






Meanwhile, this was our mop of a dog.




Pretending she's not waiting for something to fall on the floor.




Once this dough had served its time in Fridge Jail, it was ready to bathe in cinnamon sugar and bake.





And these beauties were ready to go too.


















And that concludes this year's baking project.  I made a ton of new things and treats I've wanted to bake for years.  And I managed to do so without gaining any extra weight and taste testing very little of it.  I think that's the most success I could ask for.


No comments:

Post a Comment