Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 14: Oh, Beautiful Frosting

I wanted to make something with eggnog.  Anything.  I didn't care what it was.  I wanted to smell some eggnog today.  But before I did anything with eggnog, I did something with these notebooks.  I have these ready to go for Friday for The Redhead's class.  What's inside the bags isn't all that important.  All that matters is that they're ready to go.





And then eventually after many little tasks throughout the day and cleaning up some leak that I still haven't figured out the cause....





I made it to baking.







With eggnog.




Eggnog sugar cookie bars.









Although my day went well, then went badly, my car being fixed brightened my mood, as did this absolutely gorgeous frosting.  I was excited to put it on the bars.








Lately, I have been in this habit of individualizing each treat.





Then I stack them nicely in a container with parchment paper and away they go.




No comments:

Post a Comment