Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 10: Changing a Classic

I know I'm behind a few days, but I really did bake on Thursday.  I couldn't decide what I wanted to make off my list, as I was trying to do something I didn't mind baking with Mixer #2.  Mister Man was making suggestions in an e-mail and two of his choices were Mexican wedding cookies and chocolate chip cookies.



And suddenly I had a terrible idea.






I wanted to combine the two and make their ugly baby.




Turning to the Pinterestese to see just how awful of an idea this was, I found exactly what I had in mind.




















I added the red for myself.  The Redhead thought they were good.  I'll take her word for it, since I'm not a fan anyway.  Next time, I think I'll have them breed with a different cookie.  But until then, enjoy our elf.




No comments:

Post a Comment