Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 12: And Day Thirteen Too

Mister Man spontaneously took off Tuesday to help me deliver gifts to a local charity.  Because it was so spontaneous, I had not made a treat for Tuesday.  However, between the two batches of peanut brittle, we figured they'd be okay until Wednesday's goodies arrived.  With me being how I am though, missing a day meant I missed out on trying a recipe, so I made two things anyway.  Tuesday may be gone, but I don't care.









Also, let me comment that I am so thrilled that my hallway no longer looks like a hoarder lives here.  Charity is great.  Hoarding is not.








So, today, Mister Man brought in white chocolate snickerdoodles and gingerbread fudge.  He has no idea how the fudge went over, but he knows the cookies were devoured, probably because he had quite a few himself.  Both were recipes from The Pinterestese, of course, as I've become obsessed with trying as many recipes as I can.








































The Redhead had a school choir performance, so when we returned home, the first layer of the fudge was set and ready for me to work on layer two.


















 

 


We enjoyed that the cat blended in so well with The Redhead's wolf hat.









No comments:

Post a Comment