Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 9: Ruining perfectly good caramel









I've been wanting to mix up some caramel for a while now.  However, I did it yesterday with a combination I would never consume.





Peanut butter cookies.  Peanut butter cups with caramel.  Can that even go together???





According to Mister Man today, his boss said that's his favorite combination.  I'm still sort of gagging.  I love caramel, but it should never be alone with peanut butter.  Who knows what sort of naughty shenanigans they'll cause together.



What else should never happen?  Trying to dye caramel red and swirling it on the cookie cups.






 I only did this to a few because if you can't tell, it looks like blood.  And that made me gag all the more.










So while those didn't necessarily put me in the holiday spirit, this did.




This being boxing up new toys for donation.  And yes, the cat was a fabulous help.








No comments:

Post a Comment