Wednesday, July 17, 2013

This cat has the life...



While The Redhead is playing with her new neighborhood friend, I get to stand around twiddling my thumbs, waiting for our belongings to arrive.  I swear, this cat has more stuff than we do at the moment.



And as fine as she is by basking in the sun, enjoying her lazy days, I require more than that.  I have to keep moving.  Doing things.  Real things.  And painting isn't keeping me busy enough.




Not that one could blame the cat for preferring to sleep and hide from the kids.  Because their sort of playing involves torturing her, and playing hide and go seek with her.  Like they stick the cat somewhere and see if the other person can figure out where they hid her.



Fudge still thinks she has the life though.







And the cat is just getting better at avoiding the children.  Like hiding on a desk.










So until I have real things to do, you can just stare at the cat.  Some more.




No comments:

Post a Comment