Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm not sure what that's all about...

But I heard a commotion in my bedroom late yesterday afternoon, one that concerned me.




Oh, don't even go there.



It definitely wasn't like that.  It was worse.



Like this kind of worse.






And sure wall paneling, really awful warped wall paneling is bad.  Bad, bad, bad.  But Pepto Pink wall color behind it with vomit looking glue too?  So much worse.  We dealt with the Pepto Pink before.  We battled Pepto Pink.  In our old house.  But the glue too?  Just a guess here....but if you check with us in six months, it'll probably still be like that in our bedroom.


Yes, I'm seriously admitting that.  Just you wait.  And I'll be all, "you should have left it alone."  And he'll be all, "I'm getting to it."  And then I'll be like, "just as you got to this..." "and this...." and yeah, it's just like in a sitcom.  That's how you know it's real.



See, they agree.


And they're both concerned too.  I'll just remind myself to stare at the mustache.



No comments:

Post a Comment