Sunday, July 28, 2013

I have some decisions to make...




And this is barely a sample of my massive paint swatch collection.  It's such a big decision.  Because it's paint.  And because those perfectly white walls are perfectly fine for me.  But I need to add some color to our lives.  As fine as the walls are, I need to make my mark on them.  Because if I don't do it now, I won't do it.  Trust me, I know me.  I also know our house in Kansas extremely well.



It's such a hard decision for me though.  I like the stark white walls the prior owner left me.  And I have this fear of choosing the wrong color.  I want whatever I choose to be perfect forever.  Because I'll never want to change it.  Painting isn't just time consuming, it's a change.



This is about trying to evolve though, isn't it?  About making this house my own, right?


I have some big decisions to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment