Sunday, June 1, 2014

San Francisco at a Glance II

So many photos, I have to post a second entry.  I realize I take and share a lot of photos, but I look at photos as captured memories.  And well, I like to capture as much as I can.  Something tells me that I will never regret this greedy habit.




Once our double decker tour was over, we hung out on Pier 39 for a bit for lunch, shopping, and sea lions.  Then we ventured out to find some Painted Ladies, saw the infamous skyline from the Full House TV intro (starting Season 4, if you're curious), and then we finally drove over some golden bridge on our way back to our house.  We hope our company had a good time, because we know we did.  And now we also have a list of other things we must do next time we're in that fantastic city.



























































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment