Monday, June 23, 2014

99 Reasons: Addictions are Hard

I feared my blog was becoming 99 Reasons for my Addiction, so while I may not have posted such since last Wednesday, well, it doesn't mean I haven't been shopping.


And, well, that's just sad.



So, I wanted to stop by this particular location.  We don't get there very often.  Luckily, I found hula hoops, which I actually needed.  Sponges were also on my shopping list.  And mouthwash.  Mister Man wanted super glue and an extra USB cord for our I-Phones.  And the Fruity Pebbles.  Lofthouse cookies from the refrigerator section? Well, those were bonus.  I was a bit grossed out since they're from Easter time.  The Redhead kept saying they were fine, but I'm still sleeping with one eye open.



I found the peanut butter Cap'n Crunch bars recently for Mister Man as a snack for his office.  He gladly took these as well.  The nail polish was something The Redhead and I wanted to try.  By the way, the cashier was right.  It's hard to use.  As nail polish, it's fine.  But you're supposed to hold this magnet to your nails for 15 seconds and it's supposed to make a design.  Um, okay.  Sure it does...



Like we needed another pair of sunglasses.  But they were awesome!  And I can always use more of that pie dough.  Skinny Girl line filler?  Okay, I'll try it.  And taco dinner kits that don't expire until late August?  Yes, please!  We have tacos in some way, shape, or form each Tuesday.  These will definitely be used!



I'm not sure about the vitamins, but when I find things there to try, I usually get two.  I do this because I never assume I will find that particular item again.  As for two doggy chews?  Well, we have two furry beasts.




Also, I walked back into the living room thinking a dog threw up.




Nope, something had escaped from my bag.  Oops.  Guess we won't be trying those.



I found that face mask and couldn't find another one.  We needed cups for The Redhead's party.  And I've already been informed by Mister Man and The Redhead that I'm not allowed to wear that hat.  I'm not sure I agree with them yet.  But I did buy it for the pets....



I always see the Axe displays.  I didn't realize they also had shaving foam though.  Mister Man is still well set on shaving foams for quite some time.  I stocked up months and months ago using coupons and making them very cheap, even free.  But it never hurts to have a couple more, right?




And then tonight, I found these.  I can't eat the cheese, but I'm looking forward to trying them anyway (just without using the cheese).  I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow.  I can't seem to stay away....

No comments:

Post a Comment