Sunday, June 22, 2014

Just what the doctor ordered...

I had a lot of sketches in my party notebook, and this design is a watered down version of all of them.  Because that's what The Redhead wanted.  I could have made a lot of invitations for her, ones much more complicated, but this was the one she loved.  I wasn't even allowed to tweak the fonts.




However, obviously the real version we made doesn't have blank spots.  Our address, phone number and all of that is on the version going to her friends.  But for public viewing, I drew a few blanks.  Just for you.  All for you.

If she's happy, I'm happy.  She's my client after all, as well as my child.  But I do treat her as my client in this case because it's her party.  She's only going to have one tenth birthday.  And I'm the lucky mother who gets to plan it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment