Sunday, June 1, 2014

99 Reasons: The Pillsbury Jackpot



Call me antisocial, but after busy people-filled days, I tend to be overwhelmed.  Much like a toddler, I get overstimulated and have to unwind.  Alone.  I tend to know this about myself, so I know how to handle it.  What I don't always know is how to handle it to make it seem flawless and friendly.  Add in a headache, and you have an even more awkward situation.  Sometimes, all I need is to drive around in an air conditioned car, maybe stop by a store for some solitary exploration, and listen to some music.  



And wow did my overstimulated self hit the jackpot.  Check out those boxes of crescent rolls!  And I can't wait to try that pancake batter.  And Milka? YUM!




A day in San Francisco and good deals?  I'm such a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment