Wednesday, June 18, 2014

99 Reasons: Wednesday's Wonders




While coming back from the beach on Sunday, we stopped by the 99 cent store in Vacaville.  We've never been, so we were curious.  The last few trips to the 99 cent store haven't been too exciting.  And I didn't even go yesterday, although I wondered if I would regret it.  The Redhead and I stopped by after our $1 Despicable Sequel movie today.  (We love watching cheap summer movies in the theaters.)  That trip was worth it.  The movie and the store.  





I even bought a little watermelon.  For a $1!  And my plants should be well fertilized for a week or two.  And this is strange to admit, but I recently had a dream where I was buying Newtons from the 99 Cent Store.  I hate confessing that to you because it sounds weird in so many ways, but it's true.  And those tater tots?  They're mini tater tots!  I had no idea such a thing existed.


The only problem is this: my freezer is so packed that I had to stack items into where we store the ice.  It's that bad.  No freezer shopping for us for a bit.





We had to run out for something so we stopped by the 99 cent store close to our house.  I'm so glad we did!  We ran into The Redhead's friend.  Her mother and sister were also wearing minion shirts so we made such an awesome foursome.  This was also my first time running into someone I recognize in a store out here.  Which means I haven't bumped into someone I know for almost a year.  It's very odd.



My favorite part of this shopping trip, aside from running into The Redhead's friend was finding all of these Delifresh meats!  We have bought several packages of these recently, and they weren't for a $1.  Yeah, I won't lie.  We stocked up.  We shoved five packages into our designated drawer in the fridge.






Yeah, it was a Wonderful Wednesday for shopping.  And after running into her friend, The Redhead now has plans tomorrow for an afternoon play date. Wonders, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment