Thursday, May 1, 2014

Testing

The Redhead finished her state assessments yesterday.  We won't know her scores until next school year, unfortunately.  This is their first year doing the test, so it's like they're testing the test.  It was certainly different from Kansas.  But The Redhead was most excited about the written portion of the test.  She got to write a story about ants, apparently.  At least that's what she told me.



 Testing wore the pets out.  Or maybe it was just the dirty towels and sheets that enticed them to nap.  I almost hated interrupting them.



 Almost.






It sounded like the testing treats went okay.  I also sent cookies and napkins for afterwards for the class being "smart cookies."  I think I would do this again in the future if allowed.  I know the students are glad for the tests to be over.  I'm sure the teachers are too.  It's a testing time for everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment