Friday, May 30, 2014

99 Reasons: Dirt with the groceries

And other stories.


I've been distracted (it happens, trust me), so I've missed several excuses to boast my 99 Reasons, so I'm going to play catch-up for a second, if you'll allow me.  Not that you have much of a choice.  But you can always click the little x at the top of the screen.  That's always an option.  But if you humor me for a moment, you'll get to see all of my strange finds.



Luckily, in the last week or more, I've had a plethora of excuses to stop by one of my favorite hangouts.  I keep needing little things here and there.


The Dirt with the Groceries







This trip, we picked some random things.  We definitely did.  But that's typical for this store.  And for me.  However, I didn't expect the person helping our cashier to bag our tomato plant with the light bulbs and stick my Smart Ones meals with the soil.  The cherry pies went in there, but those aren't mine.  Mister Man was enjoying watching my face.  I have this concern about my facial expressions, so my method of controlling them apparently consists of me moving my face randomly.  As soon as we headed out the door, I removed from my food from the soil.  I'm rather laid back about people bagging my stuff, but dirt with my food?! REALLY?!  Ugh.  It's going to take me years to get over that.



Fancy Pants and Truffula Trees




I've been wanting some allium bulbs for a while now.  The Pinterestese keep calling them Truffula Trees, which works for me.  I just think they're awesome.  I hope they come up.  Also, I about danced a jig when I found those Fancy Nancy underpants by Hanes.  I love those books!!  It also doesn't hurt that The Redhead looks just like her.  Except she has blue eyes.  Fancy Nancy has brown ones.  I only know this, because The Redhead has been reminding me this since she was three.




Another chance to Topsy Turvy





The Topsy Turvy was so cool, we needed a second one.  And some potato grillers.  And fruit snacks.  And how FANTASTIC is it that they have gluten-free mixes?!



Ocean Potion

I used The Redhead's sunburn as an excuse to stop by.  After all, we needed some Aloe-Vera.  And apparently we needed other items too.




The Redhead loves gum.  We don't get it for her very often, however, if she can chew it with her mouth shut, and without making lots of noise, it's quite fine every now and then.  Also, we love those brownies.  And all of these gluten-free mixes are such an awesome find.  I still can't get over all of them lately.




Kung Fu Shopping



 So, just for the heck of it, I stopped by this location today while running errands.  I never knew Betty Crocker had shortbread cookie mix!  I was also excited about those Lunchables.  And that Ice Cream topping will come in handy for The Redhead's birthday party.






Yes, I know.  I'm addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment