Tuesday, May 20, 2014

99 Reasons: Flagged



I was painting and finished what I was working on and decided to take a break.  My idea of a fun break involves a trip to the 99 cent store.  I have been meaning to pick up some tiny flags and while there I scored some cereal.  I'm also addicted to those Green Giant vegetable packages.  If you forget you see the Reese's, I'd certainly appreciate it.



Later, I ran out of painter's tape and after dropping off something due at the library, I stopped at the 99 cent store closest to me, mostly just to browse.  By the way, not all things bought there are good purchases.  I knew buying the tape was a daring move, but curiosity got the better of me.  All it took was opening it and I knew it was one of those rare items that is better off in a landfill.  As for the spray, well, I don't know just yet.  The best part about going there is that I can try new things, and whether they work out or not, they only cost me a $1.  And that's almost priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment