Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chasing White Rabbits

Last month when we returned home from L.A., we saw these rabbits on someone's lawn.  The Redhead was absolutely ecstatic.  Then we discovered there were THREE.  It was the Saturday before Easter, so we were curious if the Easter Bunny made an early appearance and brought some friends along.



And ever since, we've seen these three bunnies out in two different lawns, two yards next to one another.  They are alongside cats constantly.  And they're just free to roam around.  And it seems weird to us.  We're used to wild rabbits.  Not tame ones.  And if we do see tame ones, they're mostly kept in pens or cages.  These things roam like outdoor cats.  Sort of.



Except tonight.  One kept coming into our yard tonight.  I would chase him or her away because I don't like the idea of it crossing the street.  It could get hit.  The third time it was back, I decided to take a picture.  I mean, what could happen?  I scare it with the flash, right?  And it goes back home.  Win win.




Or not.  Or it could just pose for me and try to get closer to me all of a sudden, the person it wanted to run from before.  It must have a modeling career or something.  I'm unsure.  I'm still getting over the fact they just roam free.  







No comments:

Post a Comment