Friday, May 2, 2014

Like....Totally

Throughout the school year, we've had spirit days. In the past, we were used to a spirit week or two.  Here, they are randomly throughout the school year, keeping us on our toes.  Once, there was one we didn't even know about.  I'm a thorough planner, so you can only imagine how I felt about that.  A staff member said to me, "yeah, it was sort of a last minute thing."


We've known about today's for a while now.  Decades Day.  You could pick a decade.  Honestly, The Redhead had in mind medieval times or the 50s.  But I didn't have much on hand for either, because well, what we did have, I purged last year, because honestly, does anyone need that stuff?  Or I haven't been alive long enough to own it.  Personally, I would have liked to have gone 20s, but you take what you can get.  And I could easily make this work just rummaging through her own belongings.




You shouldn't have to guess the decade.  And if it wasn't 90 degrees out, we would have totally worn leggings underneath.









No comments:

Post a Comment