Wednesday, May 21, 2014

99 Reasons: Cereal Shopper



Yes, yes, I know.  I was just there yesterday.  However, I had an errand to run and that seemed like a valid excuse to stop by.  And then it reminded me that I should have bought more than one box of the Quaker Squares cereal yesterday.  I love that stuff.  I was first hooked on it during my pregnancy a decade ago, and that cereal is full of folic acid.  While entertaining the thought to buy more, but not for the same reason from a decade ago, there was a lady in the aisle stocking up.  She bought so many boxes of the same cereal.  As well as the Quaker version of Cheerios and some Fiber One.  I'm not sure where she's going to keep it all.  Perhaps a bomb shelter.  I heard her tell the cashier in her very brilliant English accent that since it doesn't expire for a while, it's the time to stock up.  Well, I'll give her that.  


While I did not buy baskets of cereal, I did find some other items that caught my curious eyes.  And now maybe I'll finally go do something a tad more productive than my scavenger shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment