Wednesday, May 14, 2014

99 Reasons to Shop

After fantastic finds at the 99 cent store, I take photos, thinking that someday I'll blog about it.  And then I never do.  I've planned on it forever, saving them for some entry that I never have posted.  So...for now on, when I find great things at one of my favorite stores, I'm just going to post them.  I'm not going to include a lengthy article along with it (unless I really, really want to), I'll just post them.  They're even going to get their own special category.  That's how you know it's really special.



So here is my very first official 99 Reasons post.  



Until we moved out here, I never knew of these stores.  But I have found such excellent deals there.  Tons of name brands, even.  It's a treasure hunt.  And that's why I like going, you just never know what you'll find.  That's what makes it worthwhile!





Last night's finds:


I've seen the Topsy Turvy so many times, but this time I decided to grab one.




Past shopping trips:






 By the way, that Fresh take is actually three meals.  I couldn't believe it!!!












This isn't every trip I've taken, either.  I have bought so many brand name taco kits, candies, cleaners, and sauces.  As well as random holiday decor and craft supplies.  I love this store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment