Friday, May 23, 2014

99 Reasons: In pursuit of a Skinny Girl




After some painting, cleaning, organizing, and gardening, I decided to head out for a brief break.  At 9 pm.  Of course, this "brief break" meant a trip to the 99 cent store.  I met an older lady who said something strange to me about life without a husband and children is truly the happiest of lives.  I was too transfixed on that tube of SkinnyGirl leg cream.  Just this week, I found the foot spray.  I loved that stuff.  So, I bought more, as well as a bottle of moisturizing oil.  I had looked into the products online, and saw they had a leg cream and I kept thinking, "now that would be the stuff I would want to try."  I even looked at the Retail Giant, as I was willing to pay full price for such a potion.  Alas, they did not have any.  So imagine my joy tonight when I saw it.  I feel guilty, but I grabbed all three tubes on the shelf.  This particular store didn't have any of the other kinds, but I was so glad they had the cream.  I'm hoping it's wonderful.  If I'm not a fan, the other two bottles will go in a donation pile I keep for unwanted items, or items I get for free after coupons.


The Redhead is addicted to those rotini bowls.  I almost feel like a bad parent for letting her have them every now and then, but they do have a Box Top on the back, so that's a positive, right?  Luckily, she is the skinny girl in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment