Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Box Cat

I keep this notebook where I write all sorts of random things in it.  In fact, I have many notebooks full of random notes.  In my current notebook of choice is this page with a list of blog posts.  (I have lists of blog posts in many notebooks and note pads.)  This particular list has "The Box Cat," along with a list of numbers for photos that I should post with it.  Whenever I wrote it, it was around the same time I determined which pictures to share for Labor Day.



So....here are some photos of our darling cat.  Again.  At least I think they are of our cat.  Maybe even our canines too.  I have no idea anymore, but they must have seemed pertinent at the time.  Hopefully they truly are relevant.  Consider it filler.  Or a gift.  Or a distraction while I get through the other things on this current list.  (Not counting all the former lists I still have yet to finish.)







 When Alexandra the Cat was a wee lass, she didn't really take over boxes like other cats.  She didn't squish herself into them to fit.  Instead, she just played in them, left her toys in them, hid behind them, chewed on their corners, flipped them over.  But she's a normal cat now.  And every box that arrives must be inhabited, sometimes fresh from delivery.





Don't let that innocent face fool you.  She is a box stealer.




Or perhaps a box troll.











The canines probably don't understand why the cat gets all of the camera's attention these days.








But if the dogs looked this cute in a box, I'm sure the camera flash would be going off for them too.





Not that she always likes the flash.







These are well photographed pets though.  At least the smallest two.

No comments:

Post a Comment