Monday, September 29, 2014

Now what?

I bought myself a new toy last Monday.  Mister Man forced me to.  He threatened to buy it himself, but then he wouldn't have used my 15% off promotion code, and well, that would have been a travesty.  So he tricked me into buying.  Cornered me, really.





And here it is.  Merely days later.




Alongside The Redhead's costume that arrived a day earlier than projected.







Now what?






It arrived on Thursday....and I still haven't even plugged it in.





Perhaps you're asking the same questions I am.  What do I do with it?  Where do I start?  I wasn't prepared to own it already!  What if it gathers dust?




Sure, it was a great deal for a $300 toy.  Thanks to my pals at Overstock.com, I paid $195 due to the $229 sale price and a 15% code that's been hanging in my e-mail for a couple of months.  But that price isn't so awesome if I don't use it.  Right?



Then again, how many toys do people buy themselves every day and rarely use them?  And why do I feel so darn guilty for getting something for myself?  Something I've decided over the years could help me with crafts involving text, as I absolutely hate stenciling and painting after a while.  I'm going to use it, right?




Sure I will.  Eventually.  Just as soon as I figure out how to use it.  Someday.  It hasn't stopped the cat from already taking over the boxes.


































 As for The Redhead's costume, well, you'll just have to wait....



No comments:

Post a Comment