Thursday, September 11, 2014

99 Reasons: Mint to Be

I have found very little between last week and this week.  But what I have found was meant to be.





I'm not sure what possessed me to try those granola bars.  I don't even like caramel apples.  I like the idea, but I don't like mixing my fruit with chocolate or caramel.  And those granola bars?  Yeah, they weren't that good.  But that's why you try these sorts of items when they're only a $1.





I can't believe those cookies!  Yeah, mint to be.  YUM!  And don't tell my gall bladder I bought that tea.  It gets angry with me, so I don't drink it very often.




The Redhead found these sunglasses.  I thought they were just blue camouflage at first, but nope.  Sharks.  She was elated and has already been wearing them.





No, I didn't find a lot lately.  But what I did buy was worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment