Friday, September 19, 2014

99 Reasons: Coooooooooookies

It's important when reading the heading of this post to say it in your head as "cooooooooookies," emphasizing the oooooooooooh sound.  Otherwise, you are wrong.  And I don't want you to be wrong.







But you know what is right?  Finding Pillsbury cookies for $1.  Without coupons.





On Tuesday, my grocery shopping day, I was just eyeing those Hershey's cookies, trying to decide if I truly wanted to spend $2.50 for them, after coupons.  I decided I did not.  I'm sure glad I didn't.









And to think, I was pleased enough a couple days prior finding those other cookies on sale.  Or even finding the mint cookies last week.  (I was also excited to find that five pound bag of potatoes!)










That skeleton is dancing a jig for all of our nifty finds.  Other things I found, but didn't buy included Udi's gluten-free white and wheat breads, Quaker granola and yogurt bars, huge boxes of jalapeno and cheese poppers, and other treasures I've long since forgotten.  What would I do for entertainment without that store?  I don't even want to think about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment