Wednesday, December 4, 2013

In case you're just sitting around, waiting to see what day four brings....





It brought back a classic.



The Mexican Wedding cookie, which for whatever reason is also known as a Christmas cookie.  Personally,  I think they taste like powdered sugared biscuits.  But I was looking forward to playing with powdered sugar.  Like I'm a toddler.




But I couldn't just make them like the normal version.  I left out the nuts.  Which probably spoiled their ethnicity. Sorry!




And then I went and tainted the powdered sugar with some greenery.


But it was too much fun.  And they needed some sparkle.









 And day four is ready for tomorrow.  By the way, I didn't know until I asked Mister Man "do you even like those?" that he does indeed.  In fact, they're one of his favorite cookies.  Well, that's a plus.  Another bonus?  I cleaned up the kitchen so quickly, it's like it never happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment