Friday, December 13, 2013

I don't have to like them all....




I made some cookies yesterday, using my favorite kind of Hershey's kiss, the only kind I'll eat (unless I'm just shoving whatever is edible in my mouth).  I love these though.  I just don't buy them.



Hershey's Mint Truffle Kisses.



Euphoria wrapped in green foil. 







So I used a recipe from the Pinterestese, and I'm going to be honest.  I didn't like it.  I didn't like it at all.  It tasted bitter.  And I felt it was a travesty putting those delectable beauties on top of those cookies.








Now, it's possible this is just about my taste buds, but I wasn't impressed by them.  Even after I added a wee bit of powdered sugar on them.  So I did what any reasonable person would do.  Besides trash them.





 I dipped them in chocolate.  And sprinkles.






Mister Man thought they were fine, but I still didn't like them.  But at least they were prettier.  And different.




And still a waste of a perfectly awesome mint truffle kiss.




No comments:

Post a Comment