Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I'm still here, baking

And making things.  Taking care of a sick child, part of that time.  Wrapping things.  More baking.  Making messes.  Breathing.  You know the drill.  Normal life.  Normal Christmastime life.





Let's rewind, shall we?  We'll go backwards.





My latest project, finished a couple of hours ago.







And I made some cookies for tomorrow, still going strong with my project.  I personally think they're an epic fail when compared to the pictures on Pinterest.  But they're green.  And taste minty.  And there were fun textures when making them, just like I like it.













 



















And last night, I made this delicious item.  I wasn't sure I'd actually let that go to work with Mister Man.  I wanted it all to myself.






We also had a special delivery.






And here's where that delicious item came from.    I had a sick kid.  I wasn't making anything from scratch.









 















 I tried removing labels a la The Pinterestese using Oxiclean and my sink.  By the way, it worked.  Splendidly.








 I got some packages ready to go.














I baked some white chocolate chip and Holiday Mint M&M cookies for Monday.







I love walking into The Redhead's room and see her still playing like this.












And no matter what we've been up to, of course, cat pictures will prevail.


No comments:

Post a Comment