Monday, October 28, 2013

My Photoshop stopped working...

That's right.  Photoshop chose today of all days to protest. Apparently I've been taking it for granted, or something...  So it picked today to boycott. It picked today to be a brat.


But I managed to whip up something anyway.  Picmonkey.com saved the day!  I'd never used it before, but it kept me from throwing a brick into my computer.  Don't laugh.  I've done worse. Seriously.




It wasn't what I originally had in mind, but it was a whole lot easier to do, and I've been thinking I should stick with larger pictures.






But it worked out okay and a quick trip to Sam's for their cheap 5x7 prints and my annual Halloween cards are all done!  They will work, indeed.  And the best part? I'm getting them out on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment