Friday, October 11, 2013

Crazy Hair Day was....crazy.

We barely made it to school on time, as I had no idea how to do what The Redhead wanted for crazy hair day.  With some ingenuity and trial and error, a dome lid from Starbucks, and a plastic Christmas ornament, we somehow managed to get this together.  By some miracle.







Pictures do not do it justice.  And if you notice how wet it looks, that's hairspray.  I have no idea what happened to my hairspray.  I thought we packed it, but all I found instead was this pump version that hasn't worked since the day we bought it.  I had never remembered to return it, and apparently never threw it out.  It's all I could find though, so I ended up pouring it in my hands (and on the floor too) and just patted her head.  Grossest, stickiest sensation.  And I can only imagine how the floor felt.


 As for tutorials, I'm not even sure I know how I pulled this off.  Just make sure you have hairspray handy...that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment