Monday, April 28, 2014

The Leftovers

I hit two stores on Saturday to take advantage of Easter clearance being 90% off at Target.  Then Sunday, we happened to find just a few things at two different stores, one on our way to the Sacramento Zoo, and one on the way back home.  I found just a bit, and I was okay with that.  After all, I found so much the day prior, it's just the thrill of the hunt.  I'm glad other people found some deals too, at least I'm assuming they did.  I hope they did, because I get such a joy from it, I'm sure I can't be the only one.  If you're a shopper reading this, never assume it's all picked over and gone.




Then I headed to Target this morning to pick up a few items I needed for a project and while there I of course had to peruse the aisles.  And I found more gems.




 Just a few, but I was amazed I found anything.    And that was nice.  After all, I wasn't there to pick up clearance, but suddenly, I wanted to enjoy my Starbucks and drive and next thing I knew, I was at another Target.  And if I hadn't known any better, I would have thought no one had shopped there over the weekend.  I mean, really.  Look at everything I found.  Granted, it was hidden stuff, but I expected better of Target shoppers.






Now curiosity got the better of me.  It was still early.  I'm a curious girl.  And so I had to drive to just one last Target, one of my other favorites.  And yet again.  Really?!  I leave all of this good stuff for everyone else and they didn't even want it?!  So of course, I did what any loyal Target clearance shopper would do.  I bought those items too.  I'm still in shock that I found all of those finds on a Monday after 90% off hit on Saturday.  But, hey, if people want to leave those items for the fourth grade prize box, who am I to stop them?





But I really am done now.  Again, it's the thrill of the hunt anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment