Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

While we're enjoying a low key Easter day post-vacation, I figured I would share this that I made just last night.  I specifically waited to make them while on vacation as I knew vacation pictures would be even better than just posed photos in our front yard.  Plus, I had some ideas for how to incorporate our vacation with Easter.  I realize at least someone will point out they are late, but as I always say, they're lucky they get them at all.  I thought I could pick the prints up at Sam's today, just as the website claimed, but after driving there, I discovered it was closed.  Rightly so.  It's a holiday.  So, they can continue to wait.  They're worth it.




Anyway, we hope you have an equally blessed and tranquil Easter as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment