Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Explosion

Fact: My favorite time of a holiday is the day everything after a holiday goes 90% off at Target.



I think I lost my mind this morning.  I never clear shelves. That's not my style.  But the fourth grade prize box needed some new tenants, and somehow that inspired me to become someone else this fine Saturday at 8 o' clock in the morning.  By the way, you know I must have been serious to be up that early on a weekend.  Without any sort of soccer game or event scheduled.



But Target clearance is always a huge event.  Obviously.



One other thing unlike me?  I bought almost everything at one store.  Then while texting Mister Man, I was finally convinced by him to drive to one more store.  I must have felt fulfilled because my brain instantly thought, "I hope I find doggy biscuits there."  Not, "I can get more for the prize box."  Nope.  Just doggy biscuits.  I also scored 70% off candy.  It wasn't 90% off like everything else, but that's okay.  I also found a few other stragglers for the prize box.



All from ONE store.  Just one.
























I let The Redhead pick out one thing before everything else goes to her class.



These were what I bought for myself.  I love those jars!





Trip #2 wasn't nearly as impressive.  But the dogs are fairly pleased with their 44 cent boxes of doggy biscuits, trust me.




Either way, I had a fantastic time this morning.  I only posted them this late because The Redhead had a guest over, and I didn't want to show off my haul in front of her.  I like to keep our classroom assistance quiet.  Because it's not about showing off.  It's about the thrill of the hunt at Target during 90% off deals. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment