Thursday, January 30, 2014

Starbucks has everything...

So, quick little story for you folks today.  Like any normal person, I was recently getting candy bars for The Redhead's teachers for their Chinese New Year cards.  I was going to need one extra, but then I remembered that The Redhead's teacher was currently part of a Weight Regime (and yes, I meant Regime), so I decided to step up my game.  What better than a little $5 gift card to Starbucks?  That way, if she's going to cheat, she can choose what she wants to spend her watcher points on. Right??



So, I decided to stop by Starbucks, one of the best places on the planet.  The drive through line was packed, so I parked and went inside because per usual, everyone was waiting in the car line.  Somehow, it came up that I was buying this for the teacher for The Chinese New Year and next, this conversation ensued:


Cashier/Barista:  Would you rather have a Chinese New Year gift card?  Were there not any out front?  We must be out.  Wait, let me check the drive-through.  YAY!  Here you go.  


Without any pause or words from me.  And who knew Starbucks had actual gift cards for the lunar new year??!  Well, now, I do.


Things that wouldn't surprise you, we now have Valentine's photos and cards ordered.  But not from Starbucks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment