Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It Had it Coming

That 60's/70's wood paneling had it coming.






Which is exactly why it's almost all now awaiting tomorrow's trash pickup.


There aren't a lot of places better suited for wood paneling than a landfill.  



And it's all because Mister Man was curious about what was behind the paneling in the office.  I was apprehensive, considering the mess that is still our bedroom walls, but alas, there was no stopping him.  



Not even that disgusting glue.  That I still see daily in our bedroom.  It looks like vomit to me.




Do you know what I see behind that paneling?  Another project.




While he took down one wall of paneling in the office, I reminded him that there was still a wall of paneling in our bedroom and so he took that down too.  And all but one section is now ready to depart the premises via our trash.  Luckily, it rips apart quite easily.  He took it down, I was the one who got to rip it apart for the trash.  I think that worked out quite nicely.


I won't miss that paneling.  But I hate that glue.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment