Friday, January 31, 2014

Just Horsin' Around

'Tis the Year of the Horse, after all.




I finally decided I better begin the lunar New Year by snapping a shot of these winter beauties before they were gone.  Bless that woman who once lived here.  She planted so many things.  I came across more bulbs in the ground. I can't wait to see what other presents she left us.


I finally planted some bulbs I bought months ago.  I should have planted them months ago.  Over one hundred planted.  If even just two survive, I will be impressed.  It was also time to light up our path again.  I'd been a little late purchasing new solar lights.




Then after earning my latest blister, and almost ruining a pair of jeans, I rewarded myself with some Panda.




And we allowed The Redhead to open this little purchase.  We were fortunate to have found it right as it came out.  These dolls are becoming an addiction.  Mostly for me.






I can't wait to see what The Horse has in store.



No comments:

Post a Comment