Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Playing in the Street

While walking home from school, The Redhead and I often see the same children, also walking home from school.  And these same three little boys were up to something today.



And then they noticed The Redhead and I walking closer towards them, so the one little boy tossed one last item out into the street and they kept going.  Once I realized what he threw, I headed out to grab it.



Because that's not something that should be in the road.  It could have caused some damage.  They realized I retrieved it and seemed disappointed.  But I'll cut them some slack.  They're young.  I'm just glad I caught them and was able to remove it.  I'm also glad that no one was injured.


Of course, these sorts of things happened in Kansas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment