Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Monstrous Celebration



When we found out about this birthday party earlier this week, The Redhead was afraid we wouldn't let her go. She was afraid we already had plans.  But I like that she has made some marvelous friends here in California.  And the little girl this party is celebrating?  Yeah, she's special.  She was the first friend The Redhead made at her new school.  From the very first day I saw that little girl with her mohawk, I just knew The Redhead would become friends with her.  I knew it.  There was just something about her.




And surprise, surprise.  She's another Monster High fan, so The Redhead made her a card.

















I loved the message on this bag.  That's why I bought it.  Not because it was reusable, but because it had an awesome message.  



What's inside the bag, isn't important.  It's who it's for.

No comments:

Post a Comment