Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Frenzy


Mister Man's office had a potluck of sorts on Tuesday, so I spent my Monday making pumpkin spice messes in my kitchen.  Massive messes.  And so, so, so much food.  



I tried this recipe from the Pinterestese: Mini Pumpkin Pies








These were such a splendid idea!  I've been wanting to make them for quite some time and they were my first choice.




Of course, I couldn't make only one thing though.



I had some pumpkin spice kisses I bought for 90 cents a bag during Halloween clearance at Target.  I bought these knowing I would make some sort of treats out of them.  So I made some cookies.  Also from the Pinterestese.  Pumpkin Spice Kiss Cookies

Taking them out of the wrappers took forever.





 Knowing I would be baking all day, I had dinner going in the slow cooker.





Dinner already in the works gave me plenty of time to focus on the beauties brewing in my kitchen.






Then, I made some Snickerdoodles.  I was going to try some caramel stuffed Snickerdoodles as well, but I ran out of time.






Then, determined to use all of the pumpkin spice kisses, I started another batch of cookies.




They were from yet another recipe from the Pinterestese.  They had a kiss stuffed inside.
Stuffed Pumpkin Spice Kiss Cookies




I did start to get tired though, and although the new recipes started going well, things I make weekly, started to go awry.  Like brownies.  Since when do my brownies crumble????




Regardless, I managed to make these Pumpkin Spice Brownie bites.  And I'm so glad I did!  I had almost given up on them as my brownies were crumbling when they never do.  Mister Man even told me not to bother, how I had plenty of food.  Guess which items went first?? That's right!  AND....I finally managed to use the whole bag of kisses.





It was all so very worth it.  And next week?  My Christmas baking project begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment