Friday, November 21, 2014

99 Reasons: Hostess with the Mostest Too

At some point, it was October.  I was working on our annual Halloween party.  And I scored a great haul of Hostess products and thought, "I'd use that title again, once I'm no longer busy."



And then I was sick.  And while it's not unusual for my body to crash after all that party planning, the degree I was sick was new.  I've been on bed rest before.  I've been weak before.  But this was something entirely different.  I usually can push myself, even when there's little left to push, and I do so until I crash.  But in this case, I was so weak, that walking through a store for a few minutes was barely something I could muster.  Anything that took focus was impossible.  And while I'm so done excusing myself at this point and whining about how much it sucked being ill, I felt I needed to explain why these photos are so late being shared.






That is a three pack of Kerasol.




We used the novelty candy for our Halloween pinata.




I met this kind older woman who was having such a laugh at this pasta.  Alphabet pasta.  And the more she laughed, the more I felt inclined to buy a package.  So I did.  29 cents.



Check out those awesome hair flowers.





I was soooooooooooo incredibly excited about those Progresso pouches.  Those are great for soccer nights when I have little time for cooking.





These were not 99 cents, but I was okay with their prices.





Those are going to be so wonderful as Christmas decor.







 They're hair clips!


I just bought this today.  I suppose I will be making something with feta cheese this next week.



I couldn't resist.

And how adorable are these???



Yeah, I can guarantee I will be cheating and using those at Christmas.  All anyone wants anymore are gift cards, and while I'd rather just stick them in an envelope and mail them with one stamp, people still expect them wrapped.  And well, I don't see the point anymore.  But those boxes might make it a little worthwhile.



And on that note, I hope it won't take me as long to post next time.  But I'm pretty sure I put that in my 99 Reasons post prior to this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment