Sunday, August 31, 2014

99 Reasons: Few Discoveries

I found so much last week, so I shouldn't have been surprised when I went on Truck Tuesday that I bought absolutely nothing.  From three different locations.  That's right.  Nothing.  Not one single thing.  Does that mean I didn't shop at other times this week?  Of course not.



On Friday, I found these things.




On Saturday, I found these.  I almost bought a Thai Kitchen meal earlier in the week until I realized it was in  an oyster sauce.  Once I read that, back in the freezer it went.  This one appears oyster-free.  And I didn't even know Pillsbury had Birthday cake cookies.  I won't eat them, but Mister Man was especially excited.  I was the one almost jumping down in delight in front of the freezer as I spotted the apple turnovers.  DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS NOT TO BUY MORE?!  Oh man....  I know my pal D is probably wishing I had bought the 10 count boxes of Banana Twinkies and already had them on their way to Oregon, but I'm sorry, NO ONE should eat those.  She should eat turnovers instead.


If you are a baker, you know how much butter costs.  And it's definitely not $1.



And Sunday, I found these.  Do I spend almost every day in this store?  Well, sometimes it seems like it.





I don't just shop there though.  I stopped at Walgreen's on Friday and found these little gems on clearance.  While I'm not sure I wanted to share this with you out fear you would think I listen to this sort of music, I thought $3.25 was a grand bargain.  I look forward to donating these in December.






No comments:

Post a Comment