Saturday, August 16, 2014

99 Reasons: Remodeling

Both of the 99 Cent Only Stores I frequent are currently remodeling.  Of course, that's not stopping me from shopping.  This store has been wonderful for last minute baked treats, cheap guilty pleasures, discounted beauty products, even healthy food options, and most of all, it keeps me on my toes.  A lot of the reasons these items are there in the first place is because they soon expire.  Because of this, I find myself keeping inventory of everything in my refrigerator, freezer, pantry, and cabinets.  This saves me even more money because not only am I aware of those dates, I'm aware of the expiration dates of other foods as well.  Do I sometimes still have to throw things out?  Sure.  But a lot less than I used to when we lived in Kansas.










 





No comments:

Post a Comment