Saturday, February 14, 2015

Why haven't I been blogging?

I'm not really sure why I haven't been blogging.  I don't have any true excuses.  It's not as though I've really thought about it.  That's probably the main reason I haven't.  If I've thought about blogging, it's only been in passing or it's been the thought, "someday I should blog about this."  And clearly that day hasn't come yet.



And I haven't been forcing myself to blog like I was.  I was forcing myself to blog my shopping trips, or day trips we took, or photos from a certain event or experience.  And I decided that I shouldn't force such things.  This is my blog.  If I want to blog...I should blog.  If I don't want to blog...then why bother?





It's about focusing my energies towards blogging, and well, I clearly haven't focused my energies to blogging in 2015.




Maybe I will soon.  Maybe I won't.  Either way, it shouldn't be forced. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment